September 24, 2008

I Want That Wednesday: amazon kindle



**I posted this last week but the lady who runs this is still trying to restore order at her house after Hurricane Ike. So I pulled it and decided to wait till this week. I really hope she's able to get things back to some order. This must be VERY hard for everyone there.**

We have about 2000 books in our house, at any one time. They are mostly ours except for about 100 from the public library and the 150 or so meant for Paperback Swap. And I always want more.

You can never have too many books.

Well...... except when it comes time to move =)

And I always love new electronics.
So for I Want That Wednsday I want -


no I'm not crazy, I know it costs over $350.

But maybe, just maybe it'll somehow magically poof all these books into it (fairy dust, is included right?)

And then, maybe it'll get up and do the dishes.

WELL - A GIRL CAN DREAM - CAN'T SHE?!?!



later...

1 comment:

Dana (the Homesteading Housewife) said...

OOhhhh I want THAT Too!!!

don't worry..... I Want THAT Wed will be back next week :)
thanks for keeping it going!!