October 29, 2008

I Want That Wednesday: Chex Mix

I WANT THAT!

I have to admit an addiction I have re-awakened in the last week or so. I can't stop thinking about it.

Every day.

All day long.

I could eat this stuff instead of other food.

But it's high in sodium and therefore not good for me at all.

I don't have none right now cause I've already ate it all and I have no more funds for the supplies.

I made 2 batches in the last week --- for the kids --- they never even got to eat 1 bite of it!

I'm a bad mom.

I'm not doing good on my "not really a diet - just well, you know a diet".

I feel really bad, but I can't help it LOL!


^^^homemade chex mix ^^^

and the real GOLD -- the stuff that is REALLY high in sodium


and the bad thing is --- I still want it! Somebody save me!!


later,

2 comments:

Dana (the Homesteading Housewife) said...

Oooh I hear ya! My ankles get all swollen when I eat too much.. but it's additive!! I must have more!!

Thanks for showing the picture of it by the way.... now I gotta go make some! ;)

Sam_I_am said...

mmmmmmm. My mom used to make that all the time when I was growing up. I really like puppy chow too. It's high in sugars!