October 2, 2008

sincerely 'Fro me to you




I'm gonna try to start a regular Thursday post for the the sincerely 'fro me to you carnival. Let's see how many bad pictures of me I can get up here LOL!

This picture was taken by Darkside back when we were just friends & he was dating a good friend of mine, Misty, who is also in this picture. Don't ask me what we planned to accomplish with this picture other than hey look at us?

I was about 4/5 months pregnant with kid #2 here. Date: January 1996



you'll find that in most pictures I look one of three ways (if it's not a good picture) -- stoned, pissed, or GOD what was I thinking???!!!

this is definitely a stoned picture, and no I wasn't!!

just gotta laugh....nothing else to do....

later,

2 comments:

We are THAT Family said...

I'm so glad you joined in!

FIrst off, you look young! And stoned! Just kidding. I like those 3 categories though, most of mine fit in the same ones!

Anne M. said...

yea I was young! almost 17 but still, someone should of smacked me =)

glad I ain't the only one with weird pictures