October 16, 2008

sincerely 'Fro me to you


this week's edition of funny pictures of Anne is me being teaching the kids how to do one of those fruit roll-up tongue tattoos -- ended up me looking goofy & the kids in awe of their talented mother LOL!

this is me & my tongue tattoo. taken: August 2008


I was attempting to release some of the tension we all felt because at the time we was invaded by a bat & it was the 3rd one in a short amount of time. And I know that bats are all over but we'd never had these things in our homes in IL. We just are NOT equipped with the patience to deal with these buggers!

Here's some pictures -




he's hanging out like that because as he was flying around trying to get back out he flew into one of our hanging fly papers and got all sticky. It's a non-toxic kind of thing so we wasn't worried about him being poisoned. We ended up putting him into a box and took him to a local park to get better & find a new home.

later,

9 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

Wow Bats! He is kind of cute but not in your house!

Ramblings of Kimberly said...

Poor little guy...he must have been scared to death!!!

LifeAtTheCircus said...

ok... i know that if their was a bat in my house, i would be all girlie and freaked out. you seem quite calm and collected!

Valarie said...

Aaaahhhh Bats in the house! :[

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

CREEPY! I would be totally freaked out if there was a bat in my house. Great post!:)

heidi said...

Aww :-( Poor little guy! I'm glad ya'll let him go and didn't off him LOL

Muthering Heights said...

Wow, that's freaky!

Anne M. said...

no we'd never off him =)

well I do well under pressure in front of the kids, but in reality I couldn't sleep for a week!

especially after I found out the little buggers can enter through any opening bigger than a quarter inch.

I slept very little with a blanket over my head and all the lights on LOL!

Tammy said...

Eeeeeekkkkk.....bats in the house!! I would be freakin' out. Really.