October 23, 2008

sincerely 'Fro me to you


this week's edition of funny pictures of Anne is odd to say the least. I am so ready to show this picture of me to ANYONE but then again....

what is up with my hair??!! what exactly am I going for here? is it a ponytail or what?

but I like this picture so much because this is the last summer I was skinny and the first one I was carefree. odd isn't. that right before a big change little things change in a way that will never be the same again.

for instance in this picture. this is the ONLY pair of shorts I EVER wore this short. and this is the only shirt I ever wore that showed that much - it was a belly shirt. I just wasn't that kinda girl, still ain't. But this summer I broke free just for a few months and said to hell with it! I'm gonna wear what everyone else is wearing. and I did.

till about 4 months later when I found out I was pregnant with #2.
then it was all over.


oh and do you see how tan I was? that is the tannest (is that a word?) I've been EVER!


later,



**EDITED TO ADD** - this is my friend Kim's baby. He was such a cute chubby baby! Now he's close to 6' tall and very slim -- GAH! How time flies....

4 comments:

heidi said...

Sounds the it was an -est time in your life! And you're holding one of the cutest babies!!!

We are THAT Family said...

Oh, to be tan....

Great shot.

LifeAtTheCircus said...

Great memories there! You look totally charmed by your little one. Very sweet!

Valarie said...

ya know I noticed that when I was pregnant and after the birth of my children, I can get a better tan now than before I had them.