October 22, 2008

I Want That Wednesday: a pasta roller

I WANT THAT!





well since The Homesteading Housewife took the best thing for hers this week (lol!) I had to look down my wish list and found this - a pasta roller.

I think this thing would be so fun to mess with! I'm not real sure I'd do more than mess with a couple times though. And who has enough room to store all these kitchen gadgets? I know I don't! And there are MANY I lust after!

And since I know, so definitely Darkside knows, that this would be a waste I won't even try to buy it new --- I'll hold out for used =)


but yep, I definitely want that!

later,

2 comments:

Dana (the Homesteading Housewife) said...

Great want!! I LOVE my pasta roller!!

note to self tho.... do NOT let the kids use it for their play-doh! lol

Anne M. said...

as #4 would DARN! lol =)