September 21, 2009

I used to head to CR's for my favorite sandwich

I never had more than one or two of the other sandwiches offered there and I can't remember them at all. But the Mushroom Swiss Burger



MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm............



They were just heaven! All ooeey and gooey! Makes my mouth water thinking about it!



That's where Darkside and I went for our wedding night supper. Not very romantic I know, but we already did the romancing part of our relationship. ;) We stopped in there and got our sandwiches and then headed to the Holiday Inn to celebrate. (side note - somehow we didn't even get charged for them!!)



But sadly, CR's is closed now. Maybe I'll have to re-create that sometime =)

1 comment:

Lori said...

ANYTHING ooey gooey is yummy!! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day and leaving a comment! I appreciate it!
Have a great night!