March 31, 2010

undecided....still!

Easter eggs // Ostereier Image via Wikipedia


Been sitting and trying to figure out what to do for Easter this year because this year my birthday falls ON Easter. According to my mom this happens only once every X amount of years =)

But it's also tough because the 3 older kids are, well, older. They get excited about holidays but mainly for the purpose of their little sister. And let me tell you they have had some fun at her expense! hahaha!

But what to do, what to do.

An Easter egg hunt is a given - no matter what the age, they all like the opportunity to find the money eggs! Don't know if it's going to be a private thing or who will invite.

But what else?

Deviled Eggs shot during the Inaugural Portabl...
Image via Wikipedia
I guess ham & traditional holiday foods including deviled eggs, which later will become ham salad. Color and decorate eggs. umm....

You know I think I may start another tradition if it's nice enough outside - taking pictures! It would be a great time to take a updated picture of us =)

With Easter and my birthday all in one day we sure are going to be sweet-ed out! I'll have to see if I can think of another idea instead of a birthday cake =)

later...
Easter eggs
Image by StSaling via Flickr
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: