September 9, 2010

apples day 3??

70.145.93.68 21:54, 9 March 2008 (UTC) Differe...Image via Wikipedia
Well I keep slacking on doing the apples =(  It's just hard to get motivated when I have so much to do.
Today when doing the apples I didn't have enough sugar on hand so I used a generic splenda. Also I did these as spiced (cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg). There was no way to put all this on the lid so I just put apples, the date, and an A. So I have all the info here if I need it LOL!

Did 7 quarts today =)




Well got more to do tomorrow cause I have apple butter going in the crock pot again =)



I've also been dehydrating mushrooms like crazy. I can buy a package of sliced mushrooms and it will fill up all my dehydrator trays. When dried all those mushrooms will fill up one quart jar which is kinda cool.
later...

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: