September 13, 2010

okay so I did some apples =)

New Life for Vintage Jelly JarsImage by HA! Designs - Artbyheather via Flickr
 LOL! Well I had to do something with the apple jelly boiling away on the stove! We got 2 pints, 4 half pints and 1 pint for the fridge -- we wanted to try it tomorrow =)



When I bought alot of these jars a couple months ago at Salvation Army there were these cute little jelly jars in there. The kids have been using them as glasses to drink out of. Well they are one short after tonight. #3 washed one for us to put jelly in for the fridge and Chiam picked it up and went to sterilize it in the boiling water -- #3 had JUST rinsed it in cold water!! Almost instantly we heard a crack -- no more jelly jar =(


They have more but those little glasses sure was cute! (similar to the ones in the picture)



Oh and I also made some more amaretto -- MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm! Last year when I made it I think I used WAY too much sweetener, well this time I added the old amaretto (1/2 pint) and then no sweetener. Tasted good so far! =)

later...

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: