April 10, 2011

a new day..............

I normally don't post when I've been out but you know what I felt the urge tonight =)

Things have been messed up here beyond explanation but you know what -- I think things are on track again.

When someones's (and by that I mean me) friends do them dirty they need time to re-adjust. Well I think I've had my time. I know I've said that before but I really feel like it's ok now.

I think that it's great that I can go out and see so many people that WONT do me dirty -- week after week -- and then come home with my loving husband to start yet another week.

Yea I'm happy!

I'm sure that those people who tried to ruin my life are happy that it took me this long to go back to normal but you know what? I can't help it that they are crazy like that. It didn't work and I'm sorry that you live such a sorry life that your only happiness can come from making other people sad. Maybe it'll work on the next sorry bitch but not me =)

I"M BACK BABY AND I'M LOVING EVERY MIN OF IT!!! - to quote Seinfield LOL!

hopefully more posts to come =)

later...
 

No comments: