February 5, 2015

try this again.......

well I'm gonna give this a shot again it's been a LONG time but oh well. I wont even begin to say everything thats happened in the last 3 years - I'll save those stories for a rainy day! but I'm back in the saddle to try this blogging thing again =)

today has been decently productive. I finished crocheting Mr. Fox - it's a birthday present for my soon to be 17 yr old son. I told him it was for me and so he should be quite shocked.

I also filled our taxes and same said son's taxes. Thats the last of the taxes I need to do this year so my tax season is now over, thankfully! well unless there's a dreaded audit! *please not me!*

Made canned biscuit doughnuts for breakfast today. It's been a real long time since I've made or ate them and they were pretty good =)

Also here on the home front we're dealing with what used to be my Mom's cat in heat for the first time since she had babies last August. I was hoping to get my tax refund in before this happened so I could get her into the vet but sadly no. So now I have to wait till she's not in heat to send her in. I'm hoping *fingers crossed!* that her 2 female kittens dont go into heat now too.

Going into the vets I have 1 momma cat & her 3 kittens (1 male, 2 females) and 3 male dogs. I hope when we're done things around here will be less sex filled! lol Of course the vet will be rich after my visit........ but I guess they got to eat too =)

later...

No comments: