Here ya go Sally ---> I went over to Sally's today and painted, again! A creamish white that she SWEARS is not white - yeaaaaaaaaa! LOL! J/K'ing It looks like a million bucks now in there - like something I could only wish for. Her little girl's room is just darling! Both my girls were instantly jealous and asking for the same stuff
I went to the dinner on Sunday. My cousin Billy Ann didn't show but her dad, kids, and dh? did. Her kids look alot like her. My cousin Robyn came and it was great to see her. We hadn't talked for awhile but we got to on Sunday a bit and she's called since then
Well on the 26th I'm going to a seminar type thing for AVON leadership. Not sure if that's what I really want to do but it's worth learning about. My orders haven't been increasing but they haven't decreased too much either. With it being so cold lately I haven't been able to get out and canvas as much as I'd like. But warm weather should be coming.
I DIDN'T get my potatoes planted!
We bought 3 new chicks Tuesday! I can't remember what kinds now
I haven't been writing in my story - been too tired lately. But maybe tomorrow. I've really been thinking alot about the past lately - getting old.
Oh and Tuesday while in town I seen an old friend from school at the bank. Miss Laura
oh and Sally - I still have that song in my mind!
| Currently listening : Appetite for Destruction By Guns N' Roses Release date: 25 October, 1990 |
No comments:
Post a Comment