First off we've started a new tradition - if your here on or around your birthday then you get birthday spankings with our birthday paddle! This has been good fun for everyone =) Still haven't been able to get Darkside down for his but we will soon!
I got a new camera for my birthday from mom & Darkside - I'm in love! Can't really take a pic of it (well I could but c'mon!). But here's a pic of my cake =)
For mother's day I got some great new houseplants! All mine died in the move because of the lay over in the Quad cities. Here they are -
Ok now the new house =) Remember I said it had a small yard? Well here's the back yard, had to take this in the downstairs kitchen! See where the gravel ends? That's the end of the yard!

Here's the south side (north side is just about as big)

Here's a view of the southeast front yard, it drops down 3 feet to the road in the front

Here's the balcony that scares the crap out of me - it need fixed!

and the balcony supports that aren't right - needs fixed too!

alot of things are just cosmetic style things like this -

this is what cause the down stairs to be so cold I think?

and this is the worst of the ceiling damage under the drop down ceiling
(caused by the kitchen sink we think)

and here is the door we had to make so we can get between the 2 apartments
on the far side of this door is a 2 foot drop! this has been the most difficult thing to deal with

For mother's day I got some great new houseplants! All mine died in the move because of the lay over in the Quad cities. Here they are -
Ok now the new house =) Remember I said it had a small yard? Well here's the back yard, had to take this in the downstairs kitchen! See where the gravel ends? That's the end of the yard!
Here's the south side (north side is just about as big)
Here's a view of the southeast front yard, it drops down 3 feet to the road in the front
Here's the balcony that scares the crap out of me - it need fixed!
and the balcony supports that aren't right - needs fixed too!
alot of things are just cosmetic style things like this -
this is what cause the down stairs to be so cold I think?
and this is the worst of the ceiling damage under the drop down ceiling
(caused by the kitchen sink we think)
and here is the door we had to make so we can get between the 2 apartments
on the far side of this door is a 2 foot drop! this has been the most difficult thing to deal with
And at our lovely new house we have had some terrible weather. There was a F5 tornado that came through near here (the storm hit here before there) on May 25th and hit Parkersburg, Iowa. The town is damn near destroyed. See here's the map -

here's a picture I took about two weeks ago of a different storm coming in

here's a picture I took about two weeks ago of a different storm coming in
We've had visitors a couple times, guess what we did? HAHA! Here's what I can show *wink*
+

=

Our kids have been playing alot with their new neighbor friends. Here's #3's new bruise -
Since he was so hot and said he was DONE! with his hair we came up with this so he'll be cooler without cutting it all off -
He likes this alot =) Oh and we let #3 get a mohawk LOL! It's too funny!
Ok that's all, a complete update to today and I'll tell all about our new goodies we got tonight or soon.
later......

+
=
No that is not me!
But a good friend and she isn't reaching for more!
LOL! She got a little hot =)
Our kids have been playing alot with their new neighbor friends. Here's #3's new bruise -
Since he was so hot and said he was DONE! with his hair we came up with this so he'll be cooler without cutting it all off -
He likes this alot =) Oh and we let #3 get a mohawk LOL! It's too funny!
Ok that's all, a complete update to today and I'll tell all about our new goodies we got tonight or soon.
later......
No comments:
Post a Comment