
**I posted this last week but the lady who runs this is still trying to restore order at her house after Hurricane Ike. So I pulled it and decided to wait till this week. I really hope she's able to get things back to some order. This must be VERY hard for everyone there.**
You can never have too many books.
Well...... except when it comes time to move =)
And I always love new electronics.
So for I Want That Wednsday I want -
no I'm not crazy, I know it costs over $350.
But maybe, just maybe it'll somehow magically poof all these books into it (fairy dust, is included right?)
And then, maybe it'll get up and do the dishes.
WELL - A GIRL CAN DREAM - CAN'T SHE?!?!
later...
1 comment:
OOhhhh I want THAT Too!!!
don't worry..... I Want THAT Wed will be back next week :)
thanks for keeping it going!!
Post a Comment