In the garden -
- peaches & cream corn
- ruby corn
- jack-o-lantern pumpkins
- mini pumpkins
- white onions
- yellow onions
- pickling cucumbers
- zucchini
- spaghetti squash
- green beans
- sugar baby watermelons
- many different tomato plants
- multi colored bell peppers
- bananna peppers
- multi mix hot peppers
- 3 kinds of eggplant
- red cabbage
- rasberries
- blackberries
- blueberries
- strawberries
- thyme
- basils
- rosemary
- parsley
- stevia
- sage
- mints
- lettuce
- arugula
- black dragons
- hostas
- 4 other pretty leaf plants (can't remember the names!)
- hollyhocks
- sugar snap peas
- carrots
- radishes
- brocolli
- sunflowers
- morning glories
- garlic
- more peppers!
- more onions!
- more tomatoes!
We're still using things I dehydrated and canned last fall/winter. Heck I STILL have stuff frozen in the freezer I haven't been able to can yet! I ran out of jars last year -- still need to get more of them at yard sales.
later...
No comments:
Post a Comment