Don't get me wrong, it aggravated the hell out of me -- but I got it fixed in the end! I spent 16 hours on it over 3 days altogether.
After taking it in and not saying how much I would charge to fix it, I realized how badly I needed to set up a charge system. So when I returned the computer to it's owner I told them - "sorry but I am charging you $25 - this time, next time will be MUCH more!"
Here's what I come up with - $25/3 hours of work | +$25/any editting of system files by hand
I've been hem/hauling around about doing some work for SR's brother because I wasn't sure what to charge --- now I know!
But I sure do love going through someone else's cp & deleting all the stuff that is built up!
later...
No comments:
Post a Comment