Ok well to start off this is my oldest son's 17th birthday. A tradition we have in our house is that the birthday person gets to pick out their cake & design and what we have for supper. Yep - we were screwed for today before it even started LOL!
I think I will recreate this challenge sometime when the 7 day challenge is up -- like the day after! I really wanted to do this one, it would of been kinda easy for us. But on to what we could do =)
I'm going to copy straight from their site so I get things straight =)
Today’s Tasks:
- Cook breakfast from scratch - NO!
- Cook lunch from scratch - NO!
- Cook dinner from scratch - NO!
- Bake a loaf of homemade bread - NO!
- Print out some of your favorite recipes to use in case the internet is down during an emergency - YES!
Today’s Limitations:
- For this day, and ALL days of the challenge: no spending money, no going to stores, and no restaurants. - YES!
- Do not use ANY pre-packaged or convenience-type foods. No mixes, boxed cereals, canned soups or sauces etc. If you can’t pronounce all the ingredients and say where it came from, it’s probalby a NO go. - NO!
- Do not buy or borrow ingredients. Use only what you have stored. - YES!
Advanced Tasks:
- Make a delicious dessert from scratch. - NO!
- Plan an entire week worth of meals you could make out of your current food supplies. - YES!
- Do some research on the health benefits of eating less preservatives. - YES!
|
Here's our report card, surprisingly we got a half decent score (I guess?) -
And can ya tell I figured out a way to print out the report card better? I selected the option as if I was printing a fax - worked like a charm! =)
later...
No comments:
Post a Comment