March 24, 2008

stuff

Ok well obviously that (look below) didn't work out! HA! Maybe someday I'll tell more but for now - let's just say I absolutely refuse to move in the winter months AT ALL! And I am still scared of I80!

Things are just putt-ing along and seeming to fall into place in a great way - no real speed bumps so far.

I've read two great books that I've picked up at the local Goodwill - Midwives by Chris Bohjalian and PS. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern. And I also got Sherrilyn Kenyon's new book Dream Chaser from a member at PBS - it was really good too!

My bday is in 10 days and I can't wait! Don't know why but 28 was always a dreaded year for me - 29 will be welcomed that's for sure!

Oh and my laptop died about 3 weeks ago - not sure what's wrong with it? But I've taken over Darkside's computer so it's ok LOL!!

Listening to Linkin Park's '07 release - it's ok nothing spectacular though.

oh and just in case anyone's wondering - our old cell co. doesn't have coverage here so we had to get new ones - just holler if you need the number

well gonna head to bed
later...........

No comments: