October 3, 2007

random things (tagged)

I WAS TAGGED(BY AMANDA)
RULES: ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED,YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG WITH TEN RANDOM THINGS, FACTS, HABITS, WHATEVER ABOUT YOURSELF AT THE END CHOOSE 10 PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED.DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT(THAT THEIR IT AND TO READ YOUR BLOG)YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG ME BACK,LET ME KNOW WITH A RESPONSE OR COMMENT WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO I CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS. WHEN YOU GET TAGGED,PLEASE RESPOND BACK WITH A COMMENT TO THEIR BLOG!!HAVE FUN!!!

1. I want to have 9 more kids before I'm 40 - YEA RIGHT! Not enought time!
2. My feeling are easily hurt.
3. My dream is to someday live in the middle of nowhere and be self sufficient.
4. I believe ANYTHING can be shared with communication.
5. I HATE liars and people who avoid telling the WHOLE truth.
6. To de-stress I listen to Slipknot at the loudest setting I can.
7. I got married in a black dress.
8. I love my husband, he's my best friend too!
9. I'm STILL addicted to my computer and the internet (been 6.5 years now!)
10. I love Food Network & C.S.I. - the original.

i TAGGED:
Darkside (of course!)
Cori
Moe
Crystalbelle
Ryan
Tommy
Richard
Bob
Jamie
John

No comments: