October 13, 2007

stuff

well I got all the moving of post from myspace blog to this one done - YEA! so now everything is in one place =)


also I've been putting off sending those pictures to the son. I've just been thinking what happens if they get tore up there? what happens if they lose them? what happens if he never shares any of them with his sister? what happens if years from now my ex-step-dad says "hey I could of stuck them in a safety deposit box some where!" what if? what if? what if?


I can go on and on and think of a million different bad scenarios. Pictures are my weakness. I know that there are so many things you can get from just 1 picture, let alone a box! And I always think the worst of every situation. So I knew this was going to happen, but I still don't like it!


I have no clue how I'm going to handle it when the kids grow up! I have some real problems I need to deal with.


So I'm just going to do it. I said I would and so I will. My stomach just clenches to think of all the things that could go wrong. I just have to LET GO and let things fall where they will.


something great happened today too - I went to Payless to get #1 a new pair of shoes cause his are broke down bad even thought they are only 6 months old. (He wears a size 11 !!!) And we got him a $30 pair for $11 !!! Plus since they have their BOGO sale I got a new pair of sneakers too - only $5 - YEA!!


well gotta go - still have about 250 memorial sites to create =S
later...........



~oh and I couldn't help myself I scanned in about 30 of
those pictures so I have some of them LOL!

No comments: