Last weekend was our 11th anniversary. We didn't do anything special, which was perfectly fine with me! =)
We did go out both nights. Friday night I got drunk, but not so much Saturday night. I was drinking Red Snappers for the most part both nights. I found out about these little beauties from this video -
I think this has the potential of replacing my usual amaretto sour! On Friday night after last call had been made and we were heading out the door, a guy we've met up there was trying to unload a jagger bomb on Darkside. Since Darkside is my designated driver, I gracefully took the shot for him --- YUCK!!! I think that is why I was so sick for half of Saturday!
There's much more but I will have to tell more on it later. Tomorrow I'll post on the garden updates =)
later...
No comments:
Post a Comment