July 25, 2011

changes.....

"Accept change and you will survive. Embrace change and you will thrive."

Seen that quote on an email and wanted to save it here, I love it! It's so true!

There's been many changes around here lately -- in the yard, in the house, relationships, and emotional as well. But it is what it is and we'll just go from here =)

Trying to get as much done in the little bit of nice weather we're having and it's hard. All last week we couldn't go out to work until almost dark cause it was so hot. Even that late in the day it still was almost too hot to do anything.

We mowed just 3 days ago and since it rained yesterday for the first time in awhile all the grass grew back already! Had to mow it again tonight. I'm thankful though that we got some rain.

Also had to re-treat the yard with seven dust tonight. I really hate using it but I hate the mosquitos & fleas worse LOL

Got alot of stuff lined up to share here in the next few days so stay tuned =)

oh and it was our 13th anniversary today so this is for you Darkside -
I just couldn’t let today go by without taking a minute to tell my amazing husband Happy Anniversary.  It was thirteen years ago today when I was the luckiest woman alive, who was able to marry her best friend.  I love my husband even more today than I did on that July day when we shared our vows.  I have been blessed to share so much with him including having 4 amazing children.  I thank fate for sending him to me and for blessing me with an amazing life.  I love you honey!

later...
 

No comments: